Wednesday, March 12, 2008

hate it!


i hate my job.
it makes me sad because i used to LOVE my job.
i really really did. but now i hate it.
i hate it because i dont trust the people i work with. but why should i? there's THOUSANDS of dollars stollen every year from our company, from the employees. so really, it would be stupid to trust them!

but its not that i dont trust them financially. its that i dont trust their character.
i only really trust two people that i work with. my best friend Fran, and Sandy.
Fran, obviously because shes my best friend, and Sandy, well, because she hates the job as much as i do.

i hate it because, obviously we've covered, that i hate 90% of the customers.
but more then them, i hate the people who work there. i could deal with the whiny bitchy needy women who shop there, if i didnt have to deal with the whiny bitchy needy lying whores who work there.

1. one girl is SO annoying, she makes me want to shoot myself in the foot and slowly bleed to death. focusing on the blissful pain and not her nasaly voice.
and she's dumber then fuck! i mean, the things she says are just @*($)@*!& OMG! there are no words!

2. girl #2. i think we would be friends if we didnt work together. but we do. and she doesnt do the things that i tell her, rather, she tells ME what to do. and im like. uh, hello? IM the manager! shut up and clean! but she doesnt. and she says the most vulgar things.... all the time. i can't even repeat them. EW! clearly not raised as a lady.... rather a foul mouthed whore.

3. the store manager.
the head over the whole store.... OMG!
i have a 3 pg. list.
she is such a dumb, annoying, ugly, ignorant, fuck-tard!
she lies about everything. everything from how many credit applications we have, to blaming others for her mistakes.

she wrote me up today for not recovering the store 100% yesterday.
.... WHAT!
first, i had a 101* temp that night! BUT I STILL fingerspaced the store, picked up all the trash with the exception of one bin, in the b-room, bc i forgot it. i took the sensors to the back. Jenn vaccumed, did mirrors and hangers. it was ALL done. and she was like 'no one vaccumed. or touched the trash, and the store looked like crap'
BUUUUULLL SHIT! it did not. she's full of shit. FULL OF IT!

and i just can't work in an enviornment where there's so many lies. and gossip. and ect.
i hate it!

dear God, help me find a better job!
thank you!

1 comment:

Christyna said...

OMG!!! You are probably the first person besides me to read my blog. I miss you, and I'm sad that you are unhappy with your job : (. I've been in hibernation, but winter's almost over, so I'll be more social, I promise. Love ya!