Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sickly


yea. the teacher took up that political science homework... jerk.

its my fault really, for not doing it ahead of time, and waiting till the night before it was due to try and make up for it. oh well, live and learn.


so. it's Tuesday... the Fat one. ((Mardi Gras))
i would love to go out and do something tonight. eat some crawfish or drink something yummy, or eat lots and lots of cake! the king kind! ... i might actually go make one of those!

only, i'm in Dallas, sickly! my tummy hurts. **aw, how sad**
i was packing up to head back to Denton last night, because i had been so silly to sleep past class on Monday and therefore stayed an extra day with my parents, when all of a sudden my stomache decided it was going to kill me.

Mom had come home early from work, and had been sleeping on the couch all day. i took care of her, making soup and toast and what not. then i suppose that whatever she had, came to me, because we're both ill now, living on crackers and plain baked potatoes.

i just got sleepy, just now. i think its because it is so warm here (at the Lumberyard) and the sound of typing and paper shuffling is somewhat soothing. don't ask me why.

i don't know what time to go back to Denton today. part of me wants to go back now, but then part of me wants to stay. i know that i should go back now, because the longer i stay, the more likely it is that i will be here over night and miss my class again! and i just cant do that, i hate missing that class anyway. The only problem with leaving now is that i am so tired, all i want to do is go take a nap. infact. i think i may do that. go take a nap, and that way i can leave around 6 or so...
yes, that is the plan. i will go home, take a nap, and then drive home later, but not too much later!

No comments: